CORE Constructs is a suite of guides organized around the Six Pillars of the CORE Blueprint to supplement its implementation. These guides include downloadable resources, tools, and templates that can be adapted to meet specific institutional needs.
Examples of forthcoming guides include:
- Communicating with Campus Stakeholders about Sexual Violence
- Creating an Activist Peer Education Program
- How to be an Effective Campus Advocate
- Medical Responses to Campus Sexual Violence
- Planning and Strategy for Prevention Education on Campus
- Training, Compliance, and Engagement for Campus Employees
- Understanding Campus Sexual Violence Federal Legislation
CORE Constructs will be released in early summer 2017. Check back here for additional information, including pricing and how to purchase CORE Constructs.