LOOKING TO ADVANCE YOUR INSTITUTION’S EFFORTS TO ADDRESS SEXUAL VIOLENCE?
This ambitious two-year program brings together institutions of higher education who are dedicated to ending campus sexual violence and guides them through a rigorous process of self-assessment and targeted organizational change.
Each diverse cohort relies on an expert-developed public health framework, cross campus collaboration, and peer-led learning to make meaningful programmatic and policy changes. Participating institutions receive strategic support and technical assistance throughout the process, as well as detailed documentation of campus-initiated changes that support survivors, prevent sexual violence, and communicate that violence is unacceptable.
Coming Soon: Information about Joining Cohort 5
Culture of Respect is not currently accepting application for the Collective, but we anticipate releasing information about the next cohort in summer 2020. If you would like to be added to our list to ensure you receive the latest updates on Collective recruitment, please contact CultureofRespect@naspa.org.
Want to know if the Collective is right for your institution?
- Check out our Collective fact sheet, including program benefits and success metrics
- Hear from Collective participants about their experience in the program
- Explore our Collective Frequently Asked Questions
- Take our Campus Readiness Assessment
- Contact us at CultureofRespect@naspa.org to schedule an individual consultation
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
- Meet the 100+ pioneering institutions in the Collective
- Get to know our second cohort with Culture of Respect Collective: Cohort 2 At a Glance
- Read our report, Institutional Responses to Sexual Violence: What Data from a Culture of Respect Program Tell us About the State of the Field
- Watch our archived webinar: Our Role in the #MeToo Era: A Conversation with Dr. Penny Rue and Culture of Respect
- Learn more about our approach to ending sexual violence through our Collective blog posts