LOOKING TO ADVANCE YOUR INSTITUTION’S EFFORTS TO ADDRESS SEXUAL VIOLENCE?
This ambitious two-year program brings together institutions of higher education who are dedicated to ending campus sexual violence and guides them through a rigorous process of self-assessment and targeted organizational change.
Each diverse cohort relies on an expert-developed public health framework, cross campus collaboration, and peer-led learning to make meaningful programmatic and policy changes. Participating institutions receive strategic support and technical assistance throughout the process, as well as detailed documentation of campus-initiated changes that support survivors, prevent sexual violence, and communicate that violence is unacceptable.
Cohort 5 Launches with 20 New Colleges and Universities
Cohort 5 of the Collective launched in January 2021 with 20 new colleges and universities. We are so pleased to welcome them to the program and will be sharing a profile of the participants in the coming weeks.
Recruitment for Cohort 6 will begin summer 2021 and the application period will open this fall. For questions about the Collective, please contact Jennifer Henkle, Collective program manager (email@example.com).
New Report Shows Collective Impact
Our new report, Ending Campus Sexual Violence: Outcomes from the Culture of Respect Collective Program, shows that Collective schools are making big strides in preventing and responding to sexual violence. Check out the press release and download the full report.
IS THE COLLECTIVE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Learn more in a recording of our free briefing from June 17, 2020
- Read up on the benefits participating institutions receive in About the Collective
- Take our Campus Readiness Assessment 2020
- Explore our Collective FAQ
- Hear from Collective participants about their experience in the program
- Contact us at CultureofRespect@naspa.org to schedule an individual consultation
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
- Meet the 100+ pioneering institutions in the Collective
- Get to know our second cohort with Culture of Respect Collective Cohort 2 At a Glance
- Read our report, Institutional Responses to Sexual Violence: What Data from a Culture of Respect Program Tell Us About the State of the Field
- Watch our archived webinar: Our Role in the #MeToo Era: A Conversation with Dr. Penny Rue and Culture of Respect
- Learn more about our approach to ending sexual violence through our Collective blog posts