LOOKING TO ADVANCE YOUR INSTITUTION’S EFFORTS TO ADDRESS SEXUAL VIOLENCE?
This ambitious two-year program brings together institutions of higher education who are dedicated to ending campus sexual violence and guides them through a rigorous process of self-assessment and targeted organizational change.
Each diverse cohort relies on an expert-developed public health framework, cross campus collaboration, and peer-led learning to make meaningful programmatic and policy changes. Participating institutions receive strategic support and technical assistance throughout the process, as well as detailed documentation of campus-initiated changes that support survivors, prevent sexual violence, and communicate that violence is unacceptable.
Now Accepting Applications for Cohort 4
Culture of Respect is now accepting applications for the fourth Collective cohort. Apply today and join more than 100 colleges and universities across North America making large-scale organizational change to end campus sexual violence. Application deadline: Friday, November 1, 2019.
Want to know if the Collective is right for your institution?
- Check out our Collective fact sheet, including program benefits and success metrics
- Hear from Collective participants about their experience in the program
- Explore our Collective Frequently Asked Questions
- Take our Campus Readiness Assessment
- Contact us at CultureofRespect@naspa.org to schedule an individual consultation
Apply today to join us in creating a Culture of Respect.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
- Meet the 100+ pioneering institutions in the Collective
- Get to know our second cohort with Culture of Respect Collective: Cohort 2 At a Glance
- Read our report, Institutional Responses to Sexual Violence: What Data from a Culture of Respect Program Tell us About the State of the Field
- Watch our archived webinar: Our Role in the #MeToo Era: A Conversation with Dr. Penny Rue and Culture of Respect
- Learn more about our approach to ending sexual violence through our Collective blog posts