LOOKING TO ADVANCE YOUR INSTITUTION’S EFFORTS TO ADDRESS SEXUAL VIOLENCE?
This ambitious two-year program brings together institutions of higher education who are dedicated to ending campus sexual violence and guides them through a rigorous process of self-assessment and targeted organizational change.
Each diverse cohort relies on an expert-developed public health framework, cross campus collaboration, and peer-led learning to make meaningful programmatic and policy changes. Participating institutions receive strategic support and technical assistance throughout the process, as well as detailed documentation of campus-initiated changes that support survivors, prevent sexual violence, and communicate that violence is unacceptable.
Cohort 6 Application Now Open
The application for Collective Cohort 6 is now available. To schedule a consultation to see if the Collective is right for your institution, please contact Jennifer Henkle, Collective program manager (firstname.lastname@example.org). Check back here throughout summer and fall 2021 for information about recruitment events.
The application must be received by 11:59 pm EST November 1, 2021.
New Report Shows Collective Impact
Our new report, Ending Campus Sexual Violence: Outcomes from the Culture of Respect Collective Program, shows that Collective schools are making big strides in preventing and responding to sexual violence. Check out the press release and download the full report.
IS THE COLLECTIVE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Learn more in a recording of our free briefing from June 17, 2020
- Read up on the benefits participating institutions receive in About the Collective
- Take our Campus Readiness Assessment 2020
- Explore our Collective FAQ
- Hear from Collective participants about their experience in the program
- Contact us at CultureofRespect@naspa.org to schedule an individual consultation
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
- Meet the 100+ pioneering institutions in the Collective
- Get to know our second cohort with Culture of Respect Collective Cohort 2 At a Glance
- Read our report, Institutional Responses to Sexual Violence: What Data from a Culture of Respect Program Tell Us About the State of the Field
- Watch our archived webinar: Our Role in the #MeToo Era: A Conversation with Dr. Penny Rue and Culture of Respect
- Learn more about our approach to ending sexual violence through our Collective blog posts