CORE Constructs are a suite of guides organized around the six pillars of the CORE Blueprint to supplement its implementation. These guides include downloadable resources, tools, and templates that can be adapted to meet specific institutional needs.
- Creating an Activist Peer Education Program
- Training, Compliance, and Engagement for Campus Employees
- Planning and Strategy for Camus Prevention Education
- Assessing and Improving Campus Sexual Violence Policies
- Communicating with Campus Stakeholders about Sexual Violence
- How to be an Effective Campus Advocate