LOOKING TO ADVANCE YOUR INSTITUTION’S EFFORTS TO ADDRESS SEXUAL VIOLENCE?
This ambitious two-year program brings together institutions of higher education who are dedicated to ending campus sexual violence and guides them through a rigorous process of self-assessment and targeted organizational change.
Each diverse cohort relies on an expert-developed public health framework, cross campus collaboration, and peer-led learning to make meaningful programmatic and policy changes. Participating institutions receive strategic support and technical assistance throughout the process, as well as detailed documentation of campus-initiated changes that support survivors, prevent sexual violence, and communicate that violence is unacceptable.
Now Open: Cohort 5 Application
The application for the fifth cohort of the Collective is now open. Application deadline: November 2, 2020.
Want to know if the Collective is right for your institution?
- Learn more in a recording of our free briefing from June 17, 2020
- Read up on the benefits participating institutions receive in About the Collective
- Take our Campus Readiness Assessment 2020
- Explore our Collective FAQ
- Hear from Collective participants about their experience in the program
- Contact us at CultureofRespect@naspa.org to schedule an individual consultation
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
- Meet the 100+ pioneering institutions in the Collective
- Get to know our second cohort with Culture of Respect Collective Cohort 2 At a Glance
- Read our report, Institutional Responses to Sexual Violence: What Data from a Culture of Respect Program Tell Us About the State of the Field
- Watch our archived webinar: Our Role in the #MeToo Era: A Conversation with Dr. Penny Rue and Culture of Respect
- Learn more about our approach to ending sexual violence through our Collective blog posts