LOOKING TO ADVANCE YOUR INSTITUTION’S EFFORTS TO ADDRESS SEXUAL VIOLENCE?
This ambitious two-year program brings together institutions of higher education who are dedicated to ending campus sexual violence and guides them through a rigorous process of self-assessment and targeted organizational change.
Each diverse cohort relies on an expert-developed public health framework, cross campus collaboration, and peer-led learning to make meaningful programmatic and policy changes. Participating institutions receive strategic support and technical assistance throughout the process, as well as detailed documentation of campus-initiated changes that support survivors, prevent sexual violence, and communicate that violence is unacceptable.
Report Shows Collective Impact
Our report, Ending Campus Sexual Violence: Outcomes from the Culture of Respect Collective Program, shows that Collective schools are making big strides in preventing and responding to sexual violence. Check out the press release and download the full report.
APPLICATION FOR COHORT 8
- Applications for Cohort 8 opens August 1, 2023! Visit our Collective FAQ document to learn more about Cohort 8. Applications close November 22, 2023. Apply here!
IS THE COLLECTIVE RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Learn more in a recording of our free briefing from October 3, 2022
- Read up on the benefits participating institutions receive in About the Collective
- Take our Campus Readiness Assessment
- Hear from Collective participants about their experience in the program
- Contact us at CultureofRespect@naspa.org to schedule an individual consultation
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
- Meet the 150+ pioneering institutions in the Collective
- Get to know our second cohort with Culture of Respect Collective Cohort 2 At a Glance
- Read our report, Institutional Responses to Sexual Violence: What Data from a Culture of Respect Program Tell Us About the State of the Field
- Learn more about our approach to ending sexual violence through our Collective blog posts